Benefits of Membership
Why become a member?
Shul membership provides a tremendous sense of belonging and a place to share life's milestones.
The benefits of membership that you and your family can enjoy throughout the year are as follows:
View Membership Form
Join our wonderful growing community!
- Free High Holiday tickets. Members enjoy the benefit of free high holiday tickets as well as the ability to bring non-member families as guests at discounted rates.
- Partnering in the growth of the community. Play a part in building the community providing your input and ideas into community events and programs.
- Marriage, family and business advice. Member's have access to the shul's three rabbis to discuss any personal, spiritual or practical matters.
- Around-the-clock access to Rabbis. Member's have anytime access to the THW Shul Rabbis for any urgent issues.
- Supporting your local Shul. Help build and strengthen the Jewish presence in your own neighbourhood.
- Shabbat and Holiday services. Traditional services and classes in a warm and friendly environment.
- Weekly Learning for men and women. Opportunity to participate in classes and discussion groups taking place throughout the week as well as private one-on-one learning sessions.
- Honoring life cycle events. Members commemorate their important events together with the community.
- Yarhzeit reminders. Members receive email notification prior to yartzheit dates.
- Monthly Rosh Chodesh events. Special monthly women's evening to socialize and learn and do something new!
- Weekly Moms and Tots Classes. A chance for those Moms at home to be able to spend time with other Moms & Tots in a relaxed discussion group.
- Monthly Tehillim Classes. Once a month class for women to socialize and listen to a dynamic powerful teacher!
- Social events. Fun and exciting social events to build strong close relationships between all member families!